North Korean leader Kim Jong Un supervised the test of a new ballistic missile controlled by a precision guidance system and ordered the development of more powerful strategic weapons, the North’s official KCNA news agency reported on Tuesday.
- North Korea conducts another rocket engine test for ICBM, US officials say
- North Korea says American detainee Warmbier released on humanitarian grounds
- WWIII FEARS: Putin deploys ‘kill-all’ anti-missile system in warning shot to North Korea
- N. Korea’s ICBM test launch ‘not far away,’ will tackle ‘hostile policy’ of US – state media — RT News
- N. Korea launches another salvo of missiles, defying international condemnation