North Korean leader Kim Jong Un supervised the test of a new ballistic missile controlled by a precision guidance system and ordered the development of more powerful strategic weapons, the North’s official KCNA news agency reported on Tuesday.
- North Korea says considering missile strike near Guam – BBC News
- North Korea may have more nuclear bomb material than thought: U.S. think tank
- ‘Tipping point for nuclear war’ – North Korea lashes out after US practice bombing run
- North Korea missile test: Pyongyang wheels out veteran newsreader for emotional announcement of ICBM launch
- Japan on alert: Residents told to seek shelter or lie on ground in event of North Korea missile attack